STORM AND FLOOD DAMAGE CAN BE DEVASTATING!
Immediate action is required. SERVPRO of North Sacramento is known for our water and storm damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We are faster to any size disaster. Our professionals are dedicated to responding immediately to water and storm damage emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost. SERVPRO of North Sacramento provides highly trained professionals, expertise and the resources to handle any size disaster. We will get the job done right the first time. After flood and storm damage, and the water begins to recede, there are several steps that can be taken to prevent additional damage from occurring. SERVPRO of North Sacramento suggests the following steps while waiting for disaster professionals to arrive:
- If the water has entered the structure through the flooding of a creek, stream or river, or if it has filtered through insulation during its intrusion, it is considered to be black water and could be hazardous to your health. Avoid contact with contaminated items as much as possible.
- Take the greatest caution while entering your home, and wear sturdy shoes and protective clothing when dealing with flooded areas.
- Do not attempt to operate any electrical equipment while standing in wet or damp locations.
- Throw away all foods—even canned goods—that have come into contact with flood waters.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and pillow cushions for drying. Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- If your home has a crawlspace, be aware excess moisture in this area can often foster mold growth.
SERVPRO of North Sacramento is a leader and provider of fire and water cleanup and restoration services, and mold mitigation and remediation. We respond to property damage emergencies ranging from small individual disasters to large-loss events. We have established ourselves as a "preferred vendor" with major insurance companies nationwide and commercial clients, as well as individual homeowners. Why is this important? The "preferred vendor" title signifies that SERVPRO of North Sacramento has been pre-qualified to follow a rigorous restoration and remediation process to ensure quality work. This allows an insurance company to trust that the work has been done correctly and know that we will do a good job. It enables us to start the job immediately thereby lowering the cost of services and mitigating any further damage resulting from delays. This efficiently and effectively allows our customers to return to their homes and businesses sooner!
SERVPRO of North Sacramento has successfully provided storm damage restoration in and around the Sacramento area since 2016 and earned a reputation as a Five Star company. We pride ourselves as a community leader in fire and water cleanup and restoration. We have faith in our motto, "Like it never even happened," and stand behind the quality and integrity of our products, our work and our teams. We are committed to caring for our community!