About SERVPRO of North Sacramento
Restoration companies have the honor and unique opportunity to partner with residents of the communities they serve at times of great need and stress. At SERVPRO of North Sacramento, we put emphasis on developing relationships that make a positive difference in our customers’ lives as we take on the tasks necessary to help them recover from a water, fire, storm, mold, or other disasters.
We commit to providing services of unsurpassed quality, intended to deliver a premium level of value to our customers. Owners Sam and Hiba Awwad pledge to handle each project undertaken with the highest standards of integrity and insist that our employees adhere to industry best practices as we transform catastrophic scenarios back to pre-loss condition.
Teamwork is the foundation of our approach at SERVPRO of North Sacramento. We seek highly-qualified individuals to work with us, meeting the needs of our customers and increasing the capacity of our company to provide mitigation, remediation, and restoration services as an industry leader in the communities we serve.
Technicians who work for us are highly trained, skilled, and experienced. Our production employees hold a wide range of certifications from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC). The purpose of the IICRC is to develop and support internationally recognized standards in the cleaning and restoration industry. The services we perform reflect our promise to perform work that meets or exceeds these standards.
Our team takes responsibility for the assessments we make, recovery plans we develop, and the work product we deliver. Integrity and personal accountability are at the core of all we do. Customers can expect honesty, transparency, and reliability from everyone associated with SERVPRO of North Sacramento, as we help to alleviate the stress and fear when disaster strikes that can be overwhelming.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau - BBB of Northeast California
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Natomas Chamber Of Commerce
- Sacramento Claims Association
- Fire & Water- Clean Up and Restoration Service Best Of
- Storm Trooper Award Northern California Wildfires
- Directors Bronze SERVPRO INDUSTRIES