Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
The warm Mediterranean-type climate of the Sacramento area is considered one of the most pleasant in the world. While our families, neighbors, friends, and customers enjoy the weather, unfortunately so do a broad range of molds and mildews. SERVPRO of North Sacramento provides mold remediation and restoration services when the spores always in our environment find a source of moisture and grow.
Our IICRC-trained Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians apply the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) developed protocols to mold infestations in your home or business. Best practices require professional containment of the mold remediation work area, thorough removal of colonies and permanently damaged materials, cleanup and disposal of debris, and elimination of the moisture source to prevent recurrence.
Negative pressure air scrubbing equipment, tightly sealed physical barriers, and stringent use of personal protective equipment (PPE) keep our customers safe during projects. Preventing the drift of moldy residues is critical to avoiding a persistent mold problem.
SERVPRO of North Sacramento invests in equipment to assist in odor elimination to complete mold remediation projects. A lingering musty odor is unacceptable both to our mold abatement professionals and our valued customers, making deodorization with innovations such as hydroxyl generators an essential finishing step to a remediation job.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (916) 587-3438
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Sacramento?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (916) 587-3438
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of North Sacramento is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: