Advanced Technology and Techniques
Here at SERVPRO of North Sacramento we are constantly evolving by adding and learning about the new technology that is being developed. By keeping up to date with technology we can ensure that our team does jobs to the best of their ability with the most accuracy.
SERVPRO uses a variety of tools when doing inspections, such as infrared cameras and moisture meters to map out affected areas and contents. We use DocuSketch, which is a program and camera. The camera takes virtual photos and creates sketches with measurements. We use this camera to sketch and take photos of all the affected rooms. All of these devices help create a scope of work for the remediation of the affected rooms.
Each of our teams has an iPad, which helps keep our paper trail down. The iPad is utilized for any documents that need to be signed on site by the customer, with options to email copies as well. We all use a program called DryBook which helps keeps track of the status of the job. It calculates the amount of drying equipment needed and helps us keep track of the drying process.
Having advanced technology is beneficial to all parties involved, so we can provide everyone with most accurate and precise estimates for a job.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.