If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (916) 587-3438

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage in Orangevale, CA

The bathroom in this Orangevale, CA home suffered some smoke damage caused by the ignition of a hair dryer by some lotions and creams. Fortunately, the harm, except for the shower curtain, was cosmetic and minor. However, the foul odor from the partially combusted beauty products did not leave a "beautiful" mark on this bathroom. SERVPRO of North Sacramento team members can isolate this room from the remainder of the house to prevent the circulation of smoke and odors. A hydroxyl generator can work while the technicians are doing the same, and by the end of the task, the After Photo can appear out of the blue. No reason to stress out, call us for help, anytime. (916) 587-3438